private sewing lesson?

Asked November 18, 2015, 11:29 AM EST

Hello, my daughter (age 10) wants to learn to sew on a machine. She's getting one for her birthday and I would like to hire someone to come give her a couple lessons. Can you advertise that need for me among your teachers? Thanks! call/text 859-361-0794; email pearl.james@uky.edu

Fayette County Kentucky fayette county kentucky 4-h sewing sewing machines youth sewing programming and questions

I would suggest that you contact the Fayette Cooperative Extension Office @ 859-257-5582 to find out the next youth sewing classes to be offered. It is a very good program that teaches beginner sewing with the added fun of learning with peers. We also have Master Clothing Volunteers that offer beginning sewing classes who can reached at sewmanychoices@gmail.com. There is also the opportunity for securing private classes from this source. We look forward to hearing from you. Best, Diana Doggett, Fayette Co. Extension Family and Consumer Sciences Agent