Plant Identification

I took the attached picture on a golf course in MN. I believed it to be a type Swamp Milkweed but I am not sure that it is.What kind of Milkweed it is (Species)? Is it invasive to plant in my garden?

Thanks for your help.

Hennepin County Minnesota

I can't tell from your photo which milkweed you have, but all are to be encouraged in your garden. if you knew the color of the flower it produces, that would narrow down the choices. The leaves look similar to butterfly milkweed, which has a gorgeous bright orange flower, but I can't tell from your photo if that's what it is. However, here is a great article from your state describing the different types of milkweeds that grow there.
Here's some information about propagating milkweed from cuttings00much faster and more reliable than starting them from seed, and it will give you something interesting to do over the winter: https://monarchbutterflygarden.net/grow-from-cuttings/