Finding a College and It's Prospects?

Asked November 15, 2015, 8:02 AM EST

Hi There

I got my B.A Degree back in India in Journalism, English Literature and Animation. As I started looking for a job with no interest in studying further at that time, I got a job in the field of Sport Management which was a start-up company. This intrigued me further and the prospect of working in this field always kept me on my toes. After completing a year in this job, I got the opportunity to work in Dubai for a reputed Event Management Company. I have another 1.5 years to complete my contract, but Dubai is not the place that I want to be in. I was thinking about doing a further study in the field of Sport/Event Management maybe in the US, Canada or Europe. Saying this, I have no clue on which college I should choose or if this course is really needed for me to have a better prospect. Also, if the college I study from would create an opportunity for me to get a full time job in the same field.
Could you help me in this? It would be great.
Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Nashvin

Outside United States education

Good Day Nashvin, I've shared your question with others who I trust will be better able to assist you. The University of the Virgin Islands, where I am, has a B.A. Degree available in the area you mentioned, but nothing further. Though our student radio station (www.wuvi.am) seems like it would've been ideal for your interest in Journalism/Sports Management, I'm thinking another institution that can accommodate your professional goals would be better suited for you. I hope you're able to find a good fit!