1970's Doll

For Christmas this year I'm trying to find a doll from my moms childhood. She always talks about it and it's the only thing from her childhood she really talks about.
It was a baby doll, that came with a wicker basket which had accessories inside. She was born in 1970 so I'm thinking somewhere around 1974 to 1979. I am willing to pay anyone who can find ANYTHING that might be right. This would really mean a lot.

Madison County Idaho

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://www.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.