Grants for land improvement

Asked November 8, 2015, 10:00 PM EST

I understand the Campbell County Extension office provides grant opportunities to residents for land improvement. I am a home owner and business owner and would like more information on the resources available. Thank You, Kathryn Dee

Campbell County Kentucky

1 Response

Thanks for your question. The Campbell County Cooperative Extension Service is an educational outreach program of the University of Kentucky's College of Agriculture, Food, and The Environment.

I'm providing a link below to financial assistance programs through the Natural Resources Conservation Service. Their local personnel are with the Campbell County Conservation District (859-635-5666)

Additionally, the Campbell County Cooperative Extension Service has a grant opportunity call "The Color in Our Communities Grant Program". Please send me your email address and mailing info. so I can send you last year's application. This grant will not be available again until the fall of 2016.
My email address is and my mobile # is 859-992-1768.
Feel free to contact me if you would like more information or have questions.
DJ Scully
U.K., Campbell County Extension Agent for Natural Resources and Environmental Management