Grants for land improvement

I understand the Campbell County Extension office provides grant opportunities to residents for land improvement. I am a home owner and business owner and would like more information on the resources available. Thank You, Kathryn Dee

Campbell County Kentucky land use grant funding cooperative extension campbell county kentucky

Kathryn:
Thanks for your question. The Campbell County Cooperative Extension Service is an educational outreach program of the University of Kentucky's College of Agriculture, Food, and The Environment.

I'm providing a link below to financial assistance programs through the Natural Resources Conservation Service. Their local personnel are with the Campbell County Conservation District (859-635-5666)
http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/main/national/programs/financial/

Additionally, the Campbell County Cooperative Extension Service has a grant opportunity call "The Color in Our Communities Grant Program". Please send me your email address and mailing info. so I can send you last year's application. This grant will not be available again until the fall of 2016.
My email address is djscully@uky.edu and my mobile # is 859-992-1768.
Feel free to contact me if you would like more information or have questions.
Sincerely,
DJ Scully
U.K., Campbell County Extension Agent for Natural Resources and Environmental Management