potted perennials

IF YOU JUST TRIED TO CALL ME i HEARD THE PHONE RING AND WASN'T ABLE TO GRAB IT IN TIME. Please call again if it was you ~ said Restricted Number

Hi, I ran out of time this summer and didn't get some potted plants planted as of today.
1 - 10" potted clematis
4 - 6" potted russian sage
1 - 10" potted Bridal Wreath spirea
2 - Autumn Joy sedum in 5" pots
Is there any way to winter them over in my garage or home so that they don't die? It must be way too late to plant them right??? I really messed up! Thanks ever so much for your help. God Bless, Nancy Bierbaum, Mantorville, M 612-801-1296

Dodge County Minnesota horticulture flowers: annuals and herbaceous perennials

The closer we come to winter, the more problematic this becomes. However, 2 more weeks of warmish weather are predicted. Put them in right away, and be sure to water, water, water. Read here about transplanting trees and shrubs:
http://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/yard-garden/trees-shrubs/planting-and-transplanting-trees-and-sh...