Jefferson County 4-H

I recently learned of 4-H activities for younger children in Bullitt county (Clover Bud Club for 5-8 year olds.) I was wondering if this or something like it is offered in Jefferson county. I have a six year old daughter and we are interested. My contact info is: Maggie Mudd (502)593-6280. maggiemudd@rocketmail.com

Jefferson County Kentucky 4-h 4-h and youth cloverbuds 4-h cloverbuds

Hello! Unfortunately, our county does not have an existing Cloverbud Club. However, our 4-H team is working to develop one. What you might want to consider is attending one of our library programs (current list of activities is available here: http://warehouse.ca.uky.edu/ces_events/?t=4&e=111). There are several that would be age appropriate for your daughter. For more details about those programs you can email barbara.hudgell@uky.edu and I will pass your contact information along to her as well.

I will pass your contact information along to our 4-H Agents. If we can get a club started here soon, they will contact you.