Bug Bites

Having a problem with multiple (60+each) bug bites on lower extremities, knees to toes, small red raised bumps with increased itching when Sitting on concrete patio at back of home. Have only seen very small flying insects similar to mosquito. We Suspected fleas but dogs are treated and Veterinarian said today no sign of fleas on dogs and my bites are not fleas. We have a swimming pool with plant landscaping and grass in rear of yard. Any ideas on what this is and how to stop it?
this has happened to multiple people at our house on several different occasions. The first being the end of August.

Collin County Texas

From the pictures, it looks like chigger bites. Chiggers are very small insects that stay in grass in lawns and pastures. You can apply some elemental sulfur to your lawn area to help control them. Also, if outside late in the evening or early morning apply Off or some other insect repellant to help prevent more bites.

Thanks you so much for your response. Chiggers was the last thing I expected it to be. I appreciate your help.

Kathy