Cinnamon Bread Cake

Please help me adjust this recipe. .I have tried to lower the oil and the sugar this didn't help.

1 box Duncan Hines white cake mix

1 cup 8oz of sour cream

3/4 cup cooking oil

3/4 cup sugar

4 eggs

1tsp vanilla

1tsp butter flavoring

Directions:

Mix and beat at high speed. Make filling using 4 Tbsp. sugar with 2 Tbsp. cinnamon, Alternate in layers with batter and filling then swirl with knife. Use a buttered Bundt cake pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes and cool for 20 minutes before removing cake.

My cake always sticks to the pan and falls in the middle...HELP!

Jefferson County Colorado high altitude food preparation

This recipe is very high in fat and sugar. I suggest the following: add 1/4 cup flour to the dry cake mix (for added structure). Cut oil to 1/2 cup (the sour cream is adding fat too); cut sugar a lot-use only 1/3 cup (because the mix already contains sugar plus you are adding more with the cinnamon); add 2 to 4 T. water (go by feel of the batter-you need more liquid to compensate) and see how it turns out. You may want to increase oven temperature by 20 degrees (and shorten cooking time accordingly) but see if turns out ok with initial suggestions first.

Thanks for using eXtension.