How do I go about enrolling in the Master Gardeners' Program in Greene...

How do I go about enrolling in the Master Gardeners' Program in Greene County? When does the program begin? Is there a syllabus? Additional requirements? The Greene County program was recommended by a friend who has just been certified this past year; she highly recommended that I contact the office and enroll in plenty of time.

Ohio

Hi:

Master Gardeners class usually run in the spring. We are interviewing for a new Agriculture and Natural Resources Educator in mid-November. This new person will be in charge with setting up and conducting the program. You might want to call our office and speak with Kim Hupman who is our Horticulture Program Assistant. She can give you more specific information. Our office number is 937-372-9971. Listen to the message to learn her extension number and punch that in. She works 10 hours a week right now so you may need to leave a message. She will return your call.

Thanks for asking your question well in advance. It gives you plenty of time to learn about the program and see if it fits with your plans and your availability.

Melanie
Family and Consumer Sciences Educator
Greene County