extensive use of human urine on garden plot

Hi. Please stop me if I'm doing something very wrong. I just inherited a small (4'x18') garden plot in the middle of a certain campus, away from people. The plot was carved out of the surrounding grassy area, and the soil is very clayish and devoid of worms. I have been amending the soil liberally with food scraps every day. Now that fall is here, I am thinking to add leaves and... on the three days a week I'm here... a collection of my urine, which seems to be as much as a half gallon. I've read much about urine as fertilizer... about diluting it and such. But given the fact that I'm healthy, not taking medication, and not applying the urine on garden plants (but rather on a 4'x18' plot of weeds), do you see any harm with this plan? It seems to me that urine will add nitrogen and other key nutrients to the soil, mix well with carbonous leaves, add only a minor acid load, and not build up too many salts given the rain and expected snow fall. My plan is too add urine through the fall and winter in preparation for the spring. I look forward to your expert advice, as I can't really trust some of the websites I've been reading. Thank you.

Montgomery County Maryland

There is not a lot of research on this subject. However, this is a growing area of interest. Using the urine as described above would be a reasonable use and should not be a problem. The urine helps break down the leaves.