sensory evaluation and labeling of new food

Asked October 5, 2015, 10:21 AM EDT

Hi, I am developing a new food product and I like to get its sensory evaluation and nutrients content. I know that Penn State University do all these services but I like to get a local service if it is possible. I am located in Bethesda and I appreciate your advice on this. Thanks, Farideh

District of Columbia County District of Columbia

1 Response

On our website, we have a list of testing laboratories. You can contact them regarding a nutritional analysis. Some may do sensory work, so you will have to ask.

Penn State does not do nutritional analysis.