What is happening with my Boxwoods?

HI: I have four boxwoods (Buxus Sempervirens- Suffruiticosa) that are about 12 years old. We purchased at 18-21 inches from Homestead Gardens and they are now just under 48 inches tall. They are in our front yard, southern exposure, full sun. In the spring of 2015, I noticed that parts of some of the boxwoods turned light green, then yellow, then white. I cut out out the white parts, thinking that it might be winter damage. One bush in particular, the cycle is repeating. I have attached four photos of the boxwoods. Nothing in our front yard has changed to affect the boxwoods. The area is mulched every spring with shredded hardwood mulch. I've read about Boxwood Blight and wonder if this is what is happening to them. I initially thought it was a reaction to our two very cold winters. Any information gratefully appreciated.

Montgomery County Maryland shrubs boxwood with volutella

Your boxwoods are suffering from a rather common fungal problem known as volutella. The following page from our website should provide you with some useful information concerning management and control of the disease: As you will note, selective pruning and thinning of the plants should help the plants to overcome the disease.
https://extension.umd.edu/hgic/volutella-blight-boxwood
LS