Apple Identification

I have several apple trees in my yard and need help identifying what kind they are. A few did not produce this year but I would appreciate help in identifying these two.

Alpena County Michigan fruit trees fruit trees apple trees

Please send me a few more pictures at various angles, including pictures of the stem and calyx (opposite of the stem) ends of the fruit. Also do the apples soften quickly or do they remain firm long (more than 2 weeks at room temperature)? How old are the trees approximately?
The striped one looks like a jonagold or perhaps a cameo. There are older striped apples. Jonagolds would be soft by now. Cameos ripen in a week or two.

The skin characteristics of the darker apple looks somewhat like a winesap. This variety is late ripening, dense flesh, not real sweet,

I am u sure of the tree ages, we have lived here less than 2 years. The trees are small in nature so my guess is maybe 5-10 years old.
As for the ripening stages, I am unsure of that as well. There are more pictures below.

The dark red apple is a Red Delicious, not sure what strain as there are many that look alike.

If the light apple is starting to get soft, it might be a Jonagold but usually the fruit are much larger. It looks like the fruit was grown in dense shade. Do you have fruit well exposed to the light that you can take a picture of? Seeing apples with more blush / red coloration would be a help in identifying apples. Idared is another possibility.