I have moles in my backyard, near my garden beds, its getting worse. Have 4-6...

I have moles in my backyard, near my garden beds, its getting worse. Have 4-6 dirt mounds in the beds and tunneling has raised grass, it keeps growing! What do you recommend?

Delaware County Ohio moles mole control moles and voles

Ohio State has a Fact Sheet on Effective Mole Control: http://ohioline.osu.edu/w-fact/0011.html
Overall, trapping is the most successful and practical method of controlling moles. And since your moles are near your garden beds, probably the safest approach.
There are several mole traps on the market. At first glance, the highly specialized mole traps look brutal and dangerous to the user. In fact, the sudden death of the mole in such a trap is quite humane, and a reasonable amount of caution will prevent accidents to the trapper. The common types of mole traps are the harpoon-style trap, the scissor-jaw trap, and the choker loop trap. The harpoon trap has sharp spikes that impale the mole when the spikes are driven into the ground by the spring. The scissor-jaw trap has jaws that close firmly across the runway, one pair on either side of the trigger pan. The choker loop trap has a loop that tightens around the mole’s body when the trap is triggered.

Mole poisons are another option with Talpirid, Motomco Mole Killer and Tomcat Mole Killer having the best reported success according to the Extension at the University of Missouri. If you decide to go this route, please be sure to read all the instructions and the precautions before using.