American Chestnut

Asked September 16, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT

A friend in Scott County believes she has an American Chestnut on her property. Likely? Is this something the Extension office would go out to confirm?

Fayette County Kentucky

1 Response

Yes I can come and confirm whether or not it's an American Chestnut. All they need to do is contact our office at 502-863-0984 and we can set up a farm visit. Thanks!