Hops growing

Asked September 15, 2015, 9:04 AM EDT

Who should I contact to help me determine if our land will or could sustain producing hops for local brewers?

Grand Isle County Vermont

1 Response

Contact the UVM Extension Northwest Crops and Soils Team for information on the Hops Program:

278 South Main Street, Suite 2, St. Albans, VT 05478-1866

Phone: 802-524-6501 or 1-800-639-2130 (toll-free in Vt.)