Controlled burns

Asked September 9, 2015, 12:13 AM EDT

Who do I contact for scheduling a controlled burn? We have several acres of gamagrass that needs to be burned off THIS YEAR. It is of the highest importance.

Logan County Kentucky

1 Response

Thank you for your question. Due to the nature of the question and the time sensitivity, please contact our local Cooperative Extension office so we may assist you in the most effective way.

Below is the office contact information:

Leann Martin
255 John Paul Rd.
Russellville, KY 42276
Phone: (270) 726-6323