High Tunnel Grant

Asked September 7, 2015, 3:04 PM EDT

We have started a berry farm in Edmonson County Ky. We would like to know if we can get help applying for a grant for a high tunnel?

Edmonson County Kentucky

1 Response

First you will need to contact the USDA office in Bowling Green, KY at 270-843-1111. Follow the automated response to the correct department, FSA (Farm Service Agency). They should be able to direct you to the right people about high tunnel grants. You may also call the Governors Office of Agriculture Policy to inquire about programs that they have available. That number is 502-564-4627. Hopefully this will help.