freezing a cake

Asked September 6, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT

Can and how to freeze an upside down peach cake

Baltimore County Maryland

1 Response

Thank you for your question for eXtension.

Please find information below so you may contact your local Family & Consumer Science Educator Virgina Brown, and she will be able to assist you. Her contact information is as follows:

Mailing Address:
Carroll County
700 Agriculture Center
Westminster, MD 21157

410 386-2760