Relocating woodchuck

Asked September 1, 2015, 8:57 AM EDT

I have a woodchuck living under my garage. I need to move him but want to do it humanely. Can I borrow Have a heart trap somewhere in Central VT and what would be good process to follow. Or is there a better way to get him out?

Washington County Vermont

1 Response

The Vermont Fish & Wildlife Department (Agency of Natural Resources) provides information and resources for nuisance wildlife problems:

Another resource is:
U.S. Department of Agriculture's Animal Damage Control Unit in Berlin, Vermont

Phone number: 802-223-8690 or visit their website on protecting property -!ut/p/a1/...

A copy of each webpage (as an image) is attached for your convenience.