DeLLeVal Cream Seperator

I have a DeLeVal Cream Seperator #618 that still works and all the pieces are there. It would be great for someone starting out milking and do not have the money for extensive milkers. How do I go about reaching someone that might be interested in this. It is in very good shape. I grew up on a farm and we used this for the seperating of milk and cream for 9 cows Would love to sell this to someone that is starting out and in need of this. Thank you for your help Barbara Emmons 214-908-3856

Collin County Texas dairy cattle

You may want to use Ebay. There are a few Delaval cream separators on it for sale. However new working separators are selling for approximately $200. The older Delaval models are selling for more. Also since you are from Texas, you may wish to contact Fred Hall at the Williamson County Extension office. He is involved in working with small scale dairy producers and may know someone who want this cream separator. URL below.

http://williamson.agrilife.org/