I am not sure if you can help, but I'm not sure where to ask or who to get a...

I am not sure if you can help, but I'm not sure where to ask or who to get a hold of, so I thought I would try here. It is reguarding 4-H projects. My daughter is planning on taking Dairy Goats next year, and I was looking into her also taking a soap making project so she could make soap with the goats milk, however, soap making isn't a project. I am not sure who I can speak with about maybe coming up with a project for this.

Carroll County Ohio

Dear Carroll County resident,

Thanks so much for helping your daughter make the most of her 4-H experience. You're right, there is no specific soap-making project, but she is welcome to take soap making as a self-determined project, a category intended for members with project ideas of their own or those who are ready to go beyond a current project
book.

Instead of a project book, her plans and accomplishments are recorded in the
Self-Determined Project Guide. For more information, please see self-determined projects online.

Good luck to your daughter!

Thanks,