Name of Pinus Sylvestris cultivar at arboretum

There is a dwarf Pinus sylvestris cultivar in the dwarf conifer collection that is about 10-15' high that shows a great amount of the orange-colored bark and has many orange colored exposed branches, it is on the along the trail just before you look down the hill towards the hollow to the east. I would like to know the cultivar's name. It is on the south side of the trail as you head east towards the area where the trail goes down the hill, as the trail forks, it is on the right fork in the trail as you head back towards the original building's south exit to the gardens.

Carlton County Minnesota

Can you provide the arboretum name and location so people will know where you are talking about?

Sorry, I thought that you were answering questions for the MN Landscape Arboretum, it is in Chanhassen MN, attached is a photo of the Pinus sylvestris cultivar in question.

Please direct your question to University of Minnesota Arboretum staff at (952) 443-1400.