Best Crepe Myrtle to plant

What variety of crepe myrtle is best to plant in North Bethesda, Maryland in sunny location, grows to 20-25 feet, is mildew resistant, blooms well and has colorful fall foliage? Is there any variety that fits that criteria? If so, what is the variety (s) and what color are the blooms. Your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!!

Montgomery County Maryland plant selection crape myrtles

Thank you for your response; however, I was hopeful for some better information. I had already viewed the information available from the National Arboretum and was in need of further more specific information. Are you able to provide any expertise?

Just in case you missed it, the following page shows pictures of National Arboretum Crape Myrtles. You should pay special attention to those marked 'hybrid'. These varieties are crossed between Lagerstroemia indica and Lagerstroemia fauriei. This hybridization results in plants that are resistant to powdery mildew.
As for fall color, Biloxi turns dark yellow-orange to orange-red to dark red.
Choctaw = Bronze to maroon. Natchez = Orange to red. Tuscarora = Orange red.
Tuskegee = orange red. Wichita = Russet to mahogany.
http://www.usna.usda.gov/graphics/usna/Newintro/USNA_CrapeMyrtlePoster.pdf
LS

Thank you so much! I was really having trouble sorting through the information.Your response helped me to narrow the search. I really appreciated it a lot.

Of those varieties you mentioned, what grows to a height of 20-25 feet? I do not want a shrub, but rather a more upright tree. The information seems to suggest that these are small trees or shrubs. I would prefer to have a tree that grows naturally as a more upright tree to minimize pruning.
Your assistance is appreciated.

Look at the above mentioned link. The varieties at the end of the page are listed as tall trees that are vase shaped, rounded, or upright. In general, crape myrtles require minimal pruning.

I see that the Wichita was suggested by the Expert in the above response, but I don't see "Wichita" in the link provided. Do you have any specific information on this crepe myrtle?

http://www.usna.usda.gov/PhotoGallery/CrapemyrtleGallery/CrapeTable.html
‘Wichita’
light magenta to
lavender
russet brown to mahogany copper bark
to 25'tall,
upright vase-shaped tree
vw