Asked August 18, 2015, 1:31 PM EDT

how can shelled, roasted peanuts be fed to poultry and goats

Carter County Kentucky

1 Response

Hello. Thank you for your question. Could you please contact me directly? I want to make sure I have the information needed to assist you.

Myron Evans

Carter County Office
94 Fairground Dr
Grayson, KY 41143-9520 Phone: (606) 474-6686