Water assistance

Asked August 16, 2015, 11:34 PM EDT

Edwards Co/Rocksprings,Tx is fighting a 10-15,000 acre fire. Native animals are looking for water on our 265 ac. Is there any assistance from Texas A@M Extension Service for water troughs etc

Edwards County Texas

1 Response

Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service has local faculty, James Crockett who serves as Edwards County Extension Agent, who can assist during emergency situations. This morning I have visited with James about you needs and he is poised to hear from you and try to assemble some local assistance.

Contact James Crockett at 830-683-4310 in Rock Springs, Texas