Headshot survival chances?

Hello sir,

I'm Doing a fictief research quest, About the survival chance with these two revolver guns! I have a a discussion from different people. In real life i would't to know.

Look if someone shoot me from 13 feeth away in the middle of my forehead How much %. Chance do i have to survival with these 2 guns in range individuel?

1. Magnum. 357 with 240 Grain Hollow Point hornady xtp..

2. Desert eagle. 50AE with 300 Grain hollow point hornady xtp....

So thank for u answer if you know it

Hamilton County New York

Thank you for your question for eXtension. The topic area in which you've made a request is not yet fully staffed by eXtension experts and therefore we cannot provide you with a timely answer. Instead, if you live in the United States, please consider contacting the Cooperative Extension office closest to you. Simply go to http://www.extension.org, drop in your zip code and choose the office that is most convenient for you. We apologize that we can't help you right now, but please come back to eXtension to check in as we grow and add experts.

I'm living in a other country in germany
But thank for u comment i looking on the website maybe can me mailing

Vielen Dank für Ihre Frage.Wir bitten sie, diese Frage doch an einen Arzt zu richten. Leider können wir Ihnen in dieser Angelegenheit nicht helfen.

Viele Grüße