White leaves on a green bean plant

While I was picking green beans today, bush variety, I noticed this plant. It has white leave and green leaves growing on the same plant. The plant seems healthy and is blooming and producing beans. The white leaves didn't appear until recently as this is the fourth or fifth time I have picked beans this year and hadn't noticed the white leaves before. I was curious if my plant was sick or if it means I need to fertilize?

Lyon County Iowa trees and shrubs gardening green beans horticulture

Green beans are susceptible to many virus and bacterial diseases. I have attached a link for you to visit to see if any of these problems may be what you are experiencing. Leaves turning white, if your plants seem healthy otherwise, can also be an anomaly in that the leaves have not chlorophyll. I always like to fertilize my plants with a liquid fertilizer such as a fish or compost tea. You may find this may help. Let me know if you need more help.

http://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/yard-garden/vegetables/edible-bean-disease-and-disorder-identifi...