Ask help for my piggy girl's issue

Asked August 6, 2015, 4:40 PM EDT

Hi, I have a potbelly girl who is about 9 months old. She is very sweet and we want her to experience as a mother and keep a baby girl as a companion for her. If 4 H club has a potbelly piggy boy we can borrow for few days. Or you know any farms in the county can help? We live in Hollywood MD. You can call me at 202-277-3726.

St. Mary's County Maryland

1 Response

I asked around the Extension office and found a couple of potential owners of pot belly boars. You can contact them to see if they would be interested.

Joey : American Guinea Hogs, (South County Patriots 4-H Club)

Julie: Juliana Pigs (Back Yard Critters 4-H Club)

You may also want to check with Mr. Stauffer at the Stauffer Feed Mill in Loveville. He may have some recommendations.

Good Luck,