Phalaenopsis Health

On this overall photo, how healthy does my Phalaenopsis looks? Oh and how are some was to bloom the flower spike again?

Duval County Florida

Your plant looks very healthy indeed! According to the American Orchid Society, you should cut the flower spike down. They continue on their website:

When the blooms are finished, you can cut the spike down to the level of the leaves and the plant will bloom with larger flowers and a strong stem within a year. You can also cut off the stem leaving two nodes (those little brown lines on the stem below where the flowers were) on the stem. One of these nodes will then initiate and generally produce flowers within eight to 12 weeks. Continue watering and fertilizing while you are waiting for the blooming cycle to begin again! Repotting is usually done every one to three years.

Their website is an excellent source of information on growing and caring for your Phalaenopsis. https://www.aos.org/Default.aspx?id=217

Thank you for telling me. I have one more question in mind. I used to have a pest problem eating the leaves of the Phalaenopsis. I don't know if I should cut and prune the damaged leaf even though it's still green.

Yes, I would trim the one with the wound towards the base of the plant all the way off, and for the other one, just trim below the hole. The American Orchid Society recommends using a hot, clean implement when cutting, in order to cauterize the cut, and to apply a fungicide to the cut. They give detailed instructions on their very helpful website: https://www.aos.org/Default.aspx?id=126

Ok now I'm going to
manage to flower my orchid, by bringing it indoors under Florescent light by my aerogarden machine without the germinating bucket thing, and I'm just gonna put there whole day long with bright light and cool nights. Which method yo prefer?

If my phalaenopsis blooms, indoors during August, do I still have to keep it outside, or I can bring it outside? What I worry is still hot and very humid now during mid summer, I don't know if the buds and flowers will suffer and drop and wilt

Phalaenopsis thrives in the same temperatures we do – above 60º F at night and a range of 70º F to 80º F or higher during the day. 95º F is the maximum temperature recommendation. Keep in mind that temperatures close to the window on a windowsill will be colder or hotter than your general house temperature. Fluctuating temperatures can cause bud drop on plants with buds ready to open.

https://www.aos.org/Default.aspx?id=217

Alright thank you. So this means I once my phalaenopsis grows a flower spike, I have to stop changing the temperature position? Like keeping it in my home till it lasts? Or I can still leave it outside on my patio where temperatures are hot and humid in summer

I wouldn't change its location with a budding flower on it, but before or after would be fine. As long as it's not too hot.