What can I do to stop wasps from coming into my garage?

I have both black and red wasps in my garage, preventing me from using my gym there. There is also a small beehive in the in-between stages of our garage, but they haven't done much. There are also cicada killers flying around sometimes but not nearly as active as the wasps. What can I do to stop these wasps from coming in? What are some ways to keep wasps out of there for good without fumigating myself?

Cass County Indiana insect issues wasps lrk

I would kill them with a wasp spray. Make sure that you use a wasp spray because it also has an ingredient that paralyzes their wing muscles temporarily so that they fall to the ground. I also recommend spraying and removing any nests. If they are in the walls, you will need to hire a professional exterminator to destroy them. If you have honey bees in the wall, you will also need to hire a contractor to clean up and then repair the mess.
hope this helps,
Scott