N-deficiency in Cherry leaves

Helllo, I have question about the "N" deficiency in cherry leaves. After vegetated analysis we have discovered Nitrogen deficiency in the cherry tree and sufficient amount in the soils samples. The cherries are already harvested. The question is: Would it be suitable for the plant if we spray with N fertilizer for matching the results and the nutrient requirements? Or, we should leave it for the next spring?

Outside United States

Yes you can apply nitrogen to the plant after harvest to increase the plant reserves. I would avoid late in the season applications that will reduce winter hardiness. I would only apply a small amount of nitrogen only about a kilogram per hectare. Be careful you do not burn the leaves. A soil application after harvest is effective as well as long as the plant has leaves and there is moisture in the soil the plants will take the nitrogen up.