Canning tuna, processed too long

Tonight, while processing my canned tuna, I forgot to turn it off at 100 minutes. The pressure stayed at 10, but I left it on the burner for one hour too long. Then, I let it cool properly. Is the canned tuna still OK? Or is it now spoiled? It cooked for about one hour too long.

Tillamook County Oregon food safety food processing home food preservation canning tuna jlk

The tuna will be safe, but the quality may be affected by the overprocessing. Although I have had people who overprocessed their tuna because the pressure fell partway through the processing time and they had to bring it back up to pressure and start the 100 minutes over report that they didn't notice much change in the quality. Also, calls about tuna processed for 100 minutes that did not seal, so they put on new lids and reprocessed the 100 minutes again.

Thank you very much! I just wanted to confirm with an "expert"!