Woody Nightshade - status in Colorado?

Woody Nightshade, Climbing Nightshade, Bittersweet (Solanum dulcamara):

I'm pretty positive I've found one of these plants growing in my yard, climbing up in a honeysuckle plant. The leaf shape and flowers give a pretty positive identification, and when I key it out that's what I keep arriving at.

What is the status of this plant in Colorado? It's apparently considered an invasive/weed in several states and I wonder if I should be trying to kill this one?

Garfield County Colorado weeds nightshade

Jim,

I do not see it on the State Noxious Weed list https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/agconservation/noxious-weed-species
However, that does not mean that it wouldn't be considered a weed that you would want to get rid of. The State has to pick battles, selects what currently can be controlled.., so there are plants that should be controlled that aren't on their list. This is a weed I would control. It can be pulled, dug up or use a broadleaf killer. Make sure to follow and read the label if you go with the broadleaf herbicide.
Let me know if you have other questions.