Farmer's Market

What do I need to begin selling at the farmers market? What forms need to be submitted to start the process and who do I notify I am setting up a table?

Boyd County Kentucky farmers markets agriculture boyd county kentucky selling at farmers markets

You need to contact Lori Bowling here at the Boyd County Extension Office. She is the agent that works with the local Farmer's Markets. She can give you many more details than I can. I do know one major requirement to sell is you must attend one of the producer meetings/trainings that are held every year in the late winter - early spring. If you do not attend one of those meetings, you are not eligible to sell during the upcoming season. The market sellers develop their own rules and this is one that they made many years ago. Beyond that, you need to communicate with Lori