Help! Poison Ivy oils on Vegatable Garden!

I had some poison ivy removed from a fence next to my vegetable garden, and the oils have sprayed onto my string beans, tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, tomatillo, sweet potato, cilantro, sage, parsley, Rosemary, oregano, sage, eggplant(no fruit yet). Can these oils be removed? Is my garden ruined for the year? Will this affect subsequent planting season?

Anne Arundel County Maryland vegetables poison ivy

Having poison ivy removed from your fence next to a vegetable garden should not spray oils onto the vegetables. It depends on what was done. If pieces of poison ivy were dropped all over your vegetables or rubbed against them, there could be some concern. You might want to wash the vegetables with a strong stream of water if it does not rain heavily. The more the vegetables are washed, the less likely there is to be a problem if the vegetables were touched by the poison ivy. vw