Bringing a Condiment to Market

Asked July 21, 2015, 4:07 PM EDT

Hello, I am in the beginning stages of bringing a condiment to the market. I have a few questions: -Is better process control school required or just suggested? -How does one contact a Process Authority? I see references to Penn State and Cornell. Any resources in Maryland? -Any recommended resources for wholesale packaging? Thank you.

Baltimore Maryland

1 Response

What is the condiment? If it's acidified then a Better Processing School and license is required. those classes are offered at Penn State and Cornell but not in Maryland.