please help me identify this plant. It's growing in veterans memorial park...

please help me identify this plant. It's growing in veterans memorial park along the pedestrian path in Richfield. I have more pictures of it but it will only let me send one. This plant is about 6ft tall and a couple weeks ago had a flat top of tiny white flowers. I think it could be hogweed or cow parsnip. If there is a way I can send more pics of the leaves and stalk please let me know and I will.

Hennepin County Minnesota

While this is clearly a seed head I'm hesitant to say what the plant is without more photos of the whole plant - including the leaves, their arrangement, etc

We have a few plants that meet this description, and is seems that you are aware of some of them. Most of the plants that have white, canopy-like flowers and flower in July-August are not something to fear. So far, Hogweed hasn't been confirmed in Minnesota.

Here is a great site that you can explore and perhaps find the answer to your questions:
Cow Parsnip:
https://www.minnesotawildflowers.info/flower/common-cow-parsnip

If this link isn't helpful, please contact AaE again with some photos of the whole plant and it's leaf structure.