pearch pond

i was wondering if anyone was interrested ijn putting yellow pearch in there pond. i have them in mine. this spring i put 6 in another pond for eggs. i put branches in 3 spots. had eggs on all. i have been messing with pearch for 20 years. think i have a a world record. i have best luck fishing for them in early spring. caught several 15-16 inches. lost one much bigger. wondering if anyone needs to talk

Van Buren County Arkansas freshwater aquaculture yellow perch

I'm sorry for the delay in answering your questions. I've been trying to find someone in Arkansas to answer your question. I would suggest calling the Fisheries Department at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff. Your local county Extension agent should be able to help you as well. I don't think there is anyone culturing perch in Arkansas, but I'm not sure. Your best bet would be to contact Dr. Anita Kelly – Extension Aquaculture Specialist. She might be able to help you a little more. See below for her contact info.
Anita Kelly, PhD
Fish Health Diagnostic Services
2001 Highway 70 East
Lonoke, AR 72086Office: 501-676-3124
Mobile: 501.628.2807
Fax: 501-676-7847
Email: