Broad leaf (pasture) grass

How do you kill Broadleaf - pasture grass from your lawn? A few years ago Weed-B-Gone Max used to kill it and not hurt your lawn. I think they have changed the formula because it has no effect on the broad leaf grass anymore. Thank you

Douglas County Oregon weed issues horticulture

Unfortunately, the term pasture grass is a generic term that can apply to a number of different grasses. I am enclosing a link to an article written for the Colorado Master Gardeners that identifies various broadleaf grasses and the preferred weed killers for each. If you need further help with identifying your specific weed and/or the proper weed killer please bring a sample of the weed to your local extension office at 1134 SE Douglas Ave. Roseburg. The plant clinic operates M through F from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm.

Thank you for the information I'm sure it will help. However, I am unable to find the link that you were referring to.

http://www.ext.colostate.edu/mg/Gardennotes/552.pdf Let's try it again. I must have hit the wrong button last time.