Something Eating My Tree Leaves!

Asked July 16, 2015, 1:19 PM EDT

My Sergeant Crabapple trees are being attacked. Is there an email address where I could send pictures of the leaves?

Boone County Kentucky

1 Response

Thank you for your question. Please feel free to contact the Boone County Cooperative Extension Service. The contact information is below.

Mike Klahr, Extension Agent for Horticulture

Boone County Office
(6028 Camp Ernst Rd.)
P.O. Box 876
Burlington, KY 41005-0876
Phone: (859) 586-6101