I found a beetle in my driveway which I am concerned may be an Asian...

I found a beetle in my driveway which I am concerned may be an Asian Longhorned Beetle, possibly an immature one. Can someone tell me one way or the other? The enclosed photo of the beetle in a margarine container is not great because of the lighting. I bumped up the contrast a bit to bring out the details more. Hopefully this is enough for someone to make an identification. - Harold

Delaware County Ohio

Harold -

Thank you for your email and concern that you may have found an Asian Longhorned Beetle (ALB). The photo that you submitted is not ALB. It looks like it may be the White Spotted Sawyer Beetle. I will share your photo with some of entomologists with OSU and see if they would be able to make an identification. Thank you again for collecting the specimen and submitting it. We need more people like you to be on the look out for ALB and other invasive species.

Do you still have the specimen if we need it? Thanks again - Amy