need to find meat processor 50 miles radius near Danbury Ct area

Asked July 14, 2015, 1:09 PM EDT

Looking to start a new dry meat business and work with USDA approved factory to cure my special spiced beef like beef jerky. how i can link myself to start this business , who can process for me ?
Looking forward to you kind response

Thank you (T. 914 912 5656)
see my product picture

Fairfield County Connecticut

1 Response

Regulations governing food businesses vary by state and therefore I am going to refer you to specialists within Connecticut.
I recommend you contacting your local Extension office and they can help put you in contact with a Food Safety specialist with Connecticut Extension, Fairfield Cty: 203-207-8440 and their website with Extension directory is: .

The second contact would be the Department of Agriculture in Hartford, the general information number is: 860-713-2500.

These two contacts will be very useful as you start your food based business. If I may be of further help, please let me know. Good Luck with your food based business.