What happened to my snap peas?

These were doing great until a couple of weeks ago when many of them started turning brown. Any idea what went wrong? I should still have time to replant and don't want to make the same mistake!

Deschutes County Oregon

Hi, There are several factors that can cause snap peas to fail. It would be best to bring in a sample of the damage (if you still have it) to rule some of these in or out and be able to take a closer look at the signs or symptoms. The general appearance of the leaves in the photo could be consistent with overwatering or poor drainage for the root system, is that a possibility?

I would recommend replanting and allowing the soil to mostly dry out between waterings. If you start to see the same symptoms again bring in a sample to our plant clinic located here on the fairgrounds so we can further assist you. Thanks,

Thank you, I thought it might be the watering so I will try that. I've been watering A LOT since it's been so hot...