Ants, Flies and Lillies

I had lilies spread out through my front yard. Recently, I moved them all to one spot together. Never have I had any problems with them. This year I noticed they are infested with ants and flies. I also noticed little black spots on the under side of the leaf. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I love my lilies.

Baltimore County Maryland flowers beneficial insects lilies

How do the plants and flowers look? Healthy, green and growing/blooming?
Can you send us a couple of clearly focused digital photos of your lilies? Be sure to include the little black spots you are seeing.
Ants and flies are not pests of lilies, and are natural and beneficial to have in a flower garden. Some flies are important pollinators, and ants are decomposers and aerators of soil.
The black dots we are not sure about. Sometimes there are pests like aphids, which can suck plant sap and then excrete a sticky honeydew that ants are fond of eating, so ants can sometimes be an indicator of some other pest being present.
If you plants look healthy and are doing well, we would not be concerned about ants or flies.