how to enroll my child

Asked June 28, 2015, 2:13 PM EDT

I was wanting to get my 6 year old daughter involved in the Cloverbuds 4H program. How do I go about finding out more about what that program involves for the Lebanon Campus and how to get her enrolled.

Lebanon County Pennsylvania 4-h

1 Response

The 4-H Program in your area is part of Penn State Extension in Lebanon County. The contact there is Martha Gregory, 4-H Educator

I encourage you to contact Martha or someone in the Extension office to find out about enrolling your child in Cloverbuds 4-H program.