I will try to be brief. My husband and I work for a non profit organization...

I will try to be brief. My husband and I work for a non profit organization for children with behavioral & mental diagnosis. They come to our campus for counseling, residential treatment, and respite. We have been invited to bring our animals with us as the organization would like to start their own 4H club (as we are advisors) and start animal and agricultural therapy for all clients. Could you possible point us in the direction to search for possible grants to purchase animals and shelter? (We are a non profit organization.) Any suggestions you would have would be wonderful. Right now we have chickens, turkeys, and 3 goats and have quickly ran out of room! But thankfully it has been a huge success so we would love to expand!

Clark County Ohio

Jason and Stacie after I return from 4-H Camp on Tuesday, I will call you to chat about some potential grant opportunities and your goals for Osterlene.

Patty House
4-H Extension Educator