What is wrong with this tomato?

Just noticed that the leaves on this tomato plant are all curled up. No blooms on plant.

Polk County Oregon tomato leaf curl horticulture

I wish I could see the entire plant. It really matters if the younger leaves are OK or rolled. This may just be stress roll due to our abnormal weather, but it could also be something more serious. Could I bother you for a full plant shot? Thanks

Here is the photo of the whole plant. Thank you.

Tomato leaf roll symptoms may be a direct result of herbicide injury. 2,4-D is a hormonal herbicide commonly used on lawns to control broadleaf weeds such as dandelion and chickweed. Tomato plants that have been exposed to 2, 4-D drift exhibit downward curling of the leaves and overall deformed, twisted growth. Leaf veins are light colored and very prominent. The vein pattern may be more parallel in symptomatic leaves. Affected stems turn whitish, thicken and often split. Tomatoes may be deformed or "catfaced". Plant recovery depends on the severity of the exposure. A light drift can curl the leaves, but the worst damage should be on the newest growth. This does look like herbicide and it is enough damage that you should replant. Check for use of lawn chemicals or weeds sprayed in your area.