bugs heaving dirt under house

There are holes under the door frames of my friends' concrete house in Bangladesh, and bugs push an amazing amount (a basin full) of dirt out of these holes every day. Poison powder doesn't touch them. My friends call them "Oolie poka" (I assume "woolie bugs") but nothing I've searched for on the Internet on that seems to be what these are. Any ideas how to get rid of them?

Outside United States household pests household insects entymology structural and household pests

I can not identify from the pictures provided. Please try to get a picture of the creature itself, and please let me know where it is coming from. All I have is "outside US"

Sorry, sir. I did mention it is in Bangladesh but perhaps you didn't get my whole email. Anyway, I'll try to get a photo of the bugs but I fear they're way under the house.

I did see the country after I sent the message, but I still need better pictures of the damage and pictures of the bug.

Ah, got some photos. O dear, I fear it's termites.

Indeed, these are termites. There are good products to control termites. Here in the US the active ingredients fipronil and chlorantraniliprole work well.

This is Bangladesh so we will have to try Boric acid or something, I guess.

Thank you for responding to my query.